I have been busy doing lots of things these past few weeks! This is what I have been up to:
I went to a wedding with omma & appa and rocked this super cute outfit
went on a stroller ride looking like a fobby boy,
read lots of books, and got my first ouchie!
(who knew books were so dangerous)
played on my exersaucer
with a little help...
but grew in three days!
kicked my feet up and relaxed,
grew into my cloth diapers (finally)!!
looked super cute at church
played on and ate my high chair
learned how to use a sippy cup
and rolled from my back to my belly!
But best of all, I got to play with family
and tired them out!
(I also got to see Reina emo but was so busy playing with her that we didn't take a picture. She played with me, sang me songs and watched me while omma and appa went out on dates. Thank you emo! )












No comments:
Post a Comment