Monday, October 13, 2014

8 Months, Mexico and more!

Sorry for the very, very long break in between posts! Omma got lazy and I have been busy turning 8 months, going to Mexico with family and growing bigger and bigger!



All I want to do is stand and walk, forget crawling


I now have 7 teeth and 8th one on the way! I love chewing on zippers! 


eating a pear for breakfast with appa


5 am is way too early to be going to Mexico...


but totally worth it for this view!



why can't my feet touch the floor?! 


much better :)


emo sandwich! 


come back to the US sookmo and samchoon! 




I don't like this feeling in between my butt cheeks...


ugh, where is my milk on the rocks?


finally!


goodbye family, when will I see you next? :(



getting ready for my first halloween! 



boo!


oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you... 


I'm ready to go home


I'll be turning 9 months in a couple of days so stay tuned! Hopefully omma isn't lazy anymore :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment