Friday, November 14, 2014

10 months

I am 10 months old today! Broke into the double digits baby! woo hoo!! I have mastered standing and cruising around holding on to things, I drop whatever food I don't like on the floor, know how to do dori dori, jem jem jem and insah on command! 


Appa had to hold the sign for me


b/c this is what I did to it (& tried to eat it)


we went out to dinner to celebrate! 


I was so good that appa and omma didn't even realize we were there for 1.5 hours! 


If only I could fit that entire straw into my mouth just like this cookie


darn, I've run out of green and blue toys to toss over


hmmm, what's this? 


maybe my mouth will know


I'm ready to float away!


What are you hiding there omma?


I wanna seeeeee!!


I'm getting closer...


oh yay, it's me!!


I got this omma, you relax.



No comments:

Post a Comment